There are several services online that can help you launch your very own LLC. However, finding the best option for your company in terms of its pricing and features can be a bit tricky.
Listed below are the top cheapest LLC services that are highly reputable and reliable in the industry:
- Swyft Filings
- Corp Net.
This article will critically look into the key features, cons, and pricing of each of the cheapest LLC services in 2021.
Keep in mind that we may receive commissions when you click our links and make purchases. However, this does not impact our comparisons and recommendations. We try our best to keep things fair and balanced, in order to help you make the best choice for you.
Cheapest LLC services in 2021
ZenBusiness is one of the best LLC services because of its cheap and excellent packages that are best suitable for small businesses.The company is relatively new compared to its competitors that have several years of experience in the field. However, since its establishment in 2015, ZenBusiness has formed thousands of businesses.
One of the significant strengths of ZenBusiness is its excellent customer service. The company has over four thousands customers reviews online, most of which are positive.
ZenBusiness builds tech solutions that are centered on business management and compliance and business identity theft protection.
The company uses advanced technology and automation to offer its clients a personalized dashboard that includes everything the clients' needs, expert support, and quick and cost-effective services.
Another uniquely exciting aspect is that the company is socially conscious. It partnered with Kiva.org to assist people financially incapable of accessing loans and other financial instruments. It specifically targets businesses owned by minorities and women. You can read the full review here.
- ZenBusiness is one of the cheapest LLC services available, with pricing that starts at $49 - it saves clients' a ton of money.
- Excellent customer support
- It provides a worry-free guarantee to clients - this is included in the pro package
- Inclusion of registered agent services
- Offers clients a free operating agreement
- Domain name registration is provided to the clients
- There are several add-on services available
- Quick and simplified online application process.
- The company doesn't have a seal option.
ZenBusiness provides clients with three LLC formation packages to choose from. The packages are Starter, Pro, and Premium.
- Starter package: The starter package provides clients with a template to create an operating agreement and a free registered agent service for a year. The plan also includes other services such as worry-free assessment, name availability search, preparation, and organization filing. The company charges $49 plus the state fee for the package.
- Pro package: The pro package includes everything in the starter package plus a worry-free guarantee, banking resolution, and a federal tax ID number (EIN). ZenBusiness charges $149 plus the state fee for this package.
- Premium package: The premium package includes everything in the pro package. It also offers domain name privacy, domain name registration, business website, business email address, and rush filing fee for $249 plus state fee.
The company was established in 2012, which makes it relatively new. In its few years of establishment, the company has helped thousands of businesses.
Swift Filings has hundreds of positive reviews from clients. It’s best suited for small businesses and entrepreneurs - it allows them to pay in two installments for the LLC formation.
Its base rate is one of the most affordable LLC formation services in the industry while guaranteeing clients 100% satisfaction. It also refunds the service fee to clients without any further questioning if they are unsatisfied for any reason.
Swift Filings is amongst the quickest options available in terms of incorporating. The company offers services such as free tax consultation, free domain name, etc.
- Offers a sixty-day money-back guarantee to its clients'
- It has a flexible management structure
- It has a quick turnaround time
- Provides state and federal licenses for clients
- Cheap one-day business formation
- Free business name availability search
- It can help customers form a wide range of business entities, such as LLC, S Corp, non-profit, and C corporation.
- Free half an hour tax consultation
- Excellent customer support and reviews
- The company doesn't include a registered agent service in its packages; it's only available as an add-on service.
- The higher formation package lacks additional useful features.
- Basic package: the plan offers the clients services such as lifetime customer support, name availability verification, a free domain name for a year, preparation and filing of articles of organization, thirty minutes business tax consultation, and ComplianceGuard company alerts. It costs $49 plus the state fee.
- Standard package: this package offers clients everything included in the basic plan plus LLC operating agreement, organizational minutes, banking resolution, and a federal tax ID number. It charges $149 plus the state fee.
- Premium package: this package includes everything in the standard plan plus creating a business website and three months hosting and digital corporate kit for $299 plus state fee.
CorpNet was established in 2000, and over the years, the company has formed over a hundred thousand businesses. Customers love the quick turnaround of the service - speed is one of its exciting aspects. CorpNet's Deluxe and complete packing get documents prepared within a day.
Ordinarily, the state backlogs and state filing offices ascertain how long it'll take to get the file-stamped paperwork back to the customer.
However, Corp Net makes it easier for clients that need a faster turnaround by providing Express processing. This ensures that the client's paperwork is processed the same day. It instructs the state's office to expedite the customer's filings.
The company provides top-notch customer support to its clients, and over the years, it has garnered positive reviews from customers online.
- Provides personalized customer service to clients
- Provides its clients with a free corporate compliance tool
- All LLC forms can be accessed via mobile devices, and they're stored securely
- Provides clients' with a secure self-service portal
- The company charges a separate fee to mail documents to clients
- The basic package offers 60 days of registered agent service instead of one year
- Basic plan: this package provides only one out of the four core services that the company offers - filing paperwork with the state. The company charges $79 for this service.
- Deluxe plan: Corp Net charges $199 for this package, and it offers three of its four core services to clients. It includes obtaining an EIN for clients' and also filing LLC paperwork with the state in two business days.
- Complete plan: this package costs $249, and it includes all the four core services offered by the company. The four services include:
- Filing an LLC paperwork with the state
- Getting it done in two days.
- Customizing an operating agreement for clients'.
- Obtaining an EIN.
Incfile was founded in 2004, and it's come a long way ever since its inception. The company is one of the well-known LLC formation sites around - and it has formed over two hundred and fifty thousand businesses.
It is the cheapest LLC formation service available, starting at $0 plus the state fee. It also includes a year of registered agent services in all of its LLC formation packages.
Incfile also has excellent customer feedback; with over fifteen thousand reviews on various websites.
Incfile provides a useful service that provides alerts to clients when it's almost due for annual reports, statements of information, business licenses, etc. This feature saves clients' from a lot of stress, hassle, and possibly additional fees.
- Fast turnaround of order
- Offers clients' a free year of business formation service
- Offers clients' a lifetime of company alerts
- Provides federal tax ID number for clients
- Affordable renewal fee
- Prepare and files documents
- Offers publication service to clients
- The company has many additional services available
- It provides a worry-free compliance
- The company has a significant number of offers from third parties and upsells
- Customer support can be difficult to get in touch with.
- Silver-tier: this plan provides services such as preparing and filing articles of organization, a year of free registered agent services, online document access, business name availability search, unlimited email and phone support, business tax consultation, order status tracking, and lifetime company alerts. The company charges $0 plus the state fee.
- Gold tier: the package includes everything contained in the silver package plus an EIN, a custom operating agreement, express shipping, Gold business formation kit, banking resolution, and S Corporation tax form preparation. It charges the clients $149 plus the state fee.
- Platinum tier: this package contains everything included in the gold tier plus sample document library, business domain name and website, expedited document filing for $299 plus state fee.
The company was founded in 2001 - it was initially known as MyNewCompany but recently changed its name to 'MyCompanyWorks.' Over the years, it has helped over sixty thousand businesses with LLC formation other legal services.
MyCompanyWorks has over three thousand reviews online, and the majority of them are positive. It has excellent customer support, and it returns customers' emails and calls within twenty minutes during working hours.
The company offers its clients a cheap incorporation service, and it also provides valuable add-on services with its packages. It guarantees it’ll process client orders within a working day without any extra charges.
Although clients have to pay an additional amount for its registered agent services, only $99/year. It’s one of the cheapest available.
The company ensures that its customers are delighted with its services. If there's any complaint about its service/products, the company refunds the clients' service fee within 90 days of the initial purchase.
- Quick turnaround time
- Excellent customer support
- Name availability search
- Provides a custom minute meeting
- Drafts and files articles of organization
- Provides a custom operating agreement
- Federal tax ID number (EIN)
- Provides clients with electronic access to scanned copies of their finished formation documents
- Offers free ebooks to the clients
- The company doesn't include a registered agent service in all its packages.
- Basic package: this plan provides the clients with business name availability search, preparation and filing of articles of organization, free company alerts, organizational minutes, personalized LLC operating agreement, same business day processing.
The package further provides customers with online tracking and status updates, the new LLC handbook, unlimited phone/email support, access to scanned documents online, and a free ebook. It charges $79 plus the state fee for this plan.
- Entrepreneur package: this plan includes everything in the basic plan plus LLC kit and seal, MyCompanyForms business form, and an EIN for $199 plus state fee.
- Complete package: this package contains everything in the entrepreneur plan plus a registered agent service, free domain name, and a year hosting, business license compliance package, free startup business funding consultation, and free business tax consultation. It charges $279 for the service plus the state fee.
This article carefully highlights the cheapest LLC formation services online - its overview, key features, cons, and pricing.
Are you looking to incorporate your business? Then take a critical look at the article. It's, however, essential to note that not all the LLC formation services will be suitable for your business.
We recommend ZenBusiness to create an LLC; this is because it's one of the best LLC services around and provides clients with an inexpensive (and fast) that includes all the features needed to start a business.