Growing your followers on any platform is very hard. At the very top of the social media hierarchy tower, is Instagram. And building up a large following base on Instagram is extremely hard. It takes a combination of great content and numerous shoutout from larger accounts before your account can start getting some traction.
But you know what’s the problem?
Shoutouts are crazy expensive.
Keep in mind that we may receive commissions when you click our links and make purchases. However, this does not impact our comparisons and recommendations. We try our best to keep things fair and balanced, in order to help you make the best choice for you.
Micro-Influencer accounts can charge anywhere from a few hundred dollars for a single post to thousands depending on their audience size.
If you plan on growing a decent size following base to the point where you can monetise the account and charge others money to promote their products via your brand AND you don’t have a bucket load of cash to spend growing your account THEN this crafty tool will help you.
Let me introduce to you Kicksta.
Kicksta is a marketing automation platform that will help you grow your followers on Instagram.
Instagram bot is the main (and only) service of Kicksta. You can set the bot to follow the other Instagram accounts and to leave comments and likes on their posts, and view their stories on behalf of your Instagram account. Catch others’ attention to your profile, and if they like the content, they’ll follow you. Instagram botting is one of the best ways you can grow your account’s followers if you don’t want to pour cash into paying for shoutouts or into Instagram ads.
Kicksta’s pricing is very simple, it has two plans: Standard and Premium.
The standard plan covers 10 targets for you to follow and unfollow, and the premium plan allows up to 40 accounts for you to target. Another distinct feature the premium account has is advanced targeting.
Although they don’t say what the advanced targeting feature is, a rough guess is that it simply allows you to target accounts based on their size, location and engagement rates. This allows you to target account’s that are even more relevant to your brand.
Kicksta VS Instazood
Kicksta and Instazood both say they can grow your Instagram following through their follow and unfollow strategy. And that’s basically where their similarities end.
Kicksta’s biggest let down is their lack of additional automation features to go alongside the application. They explain that this is because the other features are too spammy - but let’s be honest, using bots on your Instagram isn’t the cleanest way already.
If you use a bot to follow and unfollow accounts already, you’re already taking a risk to grow your account. So why not future utilise other features to get the most out of automation?
Instazood’s Additional Features:
- Instagram Auto DM: Instagram DM Online is a smart tool to engage with fans and followers. Auto DM Instagram is one of the Instazood services to operate Instagram direct online and automatically. With Instagram auto DM service, automatically post welcome DM to the new users, send DM automatically to followers, or to accounts who aren’t your followers. Instagram has some limits for sending DM; we’ve considered these Limits, so don’t worry about the Instagram account’s security.
- Schedule Posts: Schedule your posts ahead of time so you don’t need to worry about posting it at the times when you get the highest level of engagement. Another handy feature is that you can schedule posts deletion too. There is no need to spend your time to delete the advertisement and temporary posts. Instazood will do it for you.
- Instagram Search tools: This feature will help you find content from other accounts. An extra benefit is that you can copy posts that you find directly to your feed to share it with your audience. As you know, there’s no ‘share’ feature built into Instagram, but this feature will definitely come in handy.
- Comments Tracker: Pretty self-explanatory feature, but this tool will help you manage all the comments directly on Instagram. Instagram isn’t very user friendly when you access it from the computer, so if you have a large number of comments to manage on your posts, this feature will come in handy.
- Instagram Auto View Story: This new feature let you automatically view Instagram Stories even when you’re not online. This is one of its kind on the market. You can view hundreds of stories daily to boost your Instagram’s engagement level. Those you viewed their story will definitely get interested in your profile when they see you doing it consistently.
On a price comparison, Kicksta is more expensive than Instazood, with Kicksta’s standard plan priced at $49 a month, compared to Instazood’s mere $11.99 a month.
Kicksta VS Ingramer (Now Inflact)
Putting Kicksta against another competitor, Ingramer, we can see a similar issue. Kicksta again falls short due to their lack of features.
Ingramer has ALL the features of Instazood, so we won’t explain all of them again.
What sets Ingramer apart is the pricing. Set at $37 for two weeks or $18.50 a week, Ingramer is still cheaper than Kicksta.
Is Kicksta safe?
Kicksta carries the same amount of risk as any other automation program we discussed today. Using a bot will always carry some risks, but if you believe that the rewards of increasing your followers for a low cost, outweighs the risks, then I suggest you to try it out.
Because Kicksta has limited features, they say it is safer than the rest, as they see their competitor’s features such as DM automation and post sharing as spammy and will put your account at risk. But that’s like saying, because your car is limited to going only slow, it makes you safe.
Sure, it’s safer, but it’s also holding your account back from it’s full potential.
Is Kicksta a scam?
No. Sure, Kicksta is quite overpriced and offers very little compared to their competitors, but it's not a scam.
They do have reviews on other sites, and you can sign up for a trial account to test it out.
To round it up, Kicksta positions itself as a safer and more premium alternative to its competitors. With a price that’s exponentially higher than its competitors Instazood and Ingrammer and with its limited features it’s hard for me to recommend you to try Kicksta.
If you were to use a botting software, go for Instazood, a program that's robust with features at a fraction of the cost.