Businesses can use WhatsApp plugins on their websites to make themselves more accessible to customers and launch push marketing campaigns. Furthermore, you can use chatbots to automate your client communication. When chatbots and WhatsApp are combined, it’s a winning combination.
With so many chatbot platforms to choose from, we’ve whittled it down to a top 10 list that you can choose from. The features, pros, drawbacks, and pricing information are all detailed in the list below.
Here’s our list of the most effective WhatsApp Chatbot tools
1. Agentbot– Best tool for businesses of all sizes
Agentbot allows businesses to create conversational flows with the help of artificial intelligence like all bots.
What makes the Agentbot unique is its well-designed user interface. You may quickly create the most successful discussion flow using a simple and easy-to-use design decision tree.
Agentbot also helps improve the flow of conversations based on customer interactions. You can also train your bot (using AI) to provide a better response to your customer’s queries and add some nifty details such as GIFs.
- Gathering of customer feedback
- Multi-Channel Communication
- Video Content
- Content Management
- More than 50 languages are offered for customer service.
- Salesforce, Zapier, Zendesk, and other services are all integrated.
- The voice feature allows you to respond.
- The business intelligence tool provides precise analytics.
- They might not be able to answer complicated questions. You must educate your bots on how to properly communicate with your customers.
- In terms of their knowledge base and the manner they’re supposed to engage with your consumers, they need to be reviewed, maintained, and optimized regularly.
- No free version is available
There is a free demo available. The paid version costs $240 a month and covers 1,000 sessions. You must pay an extra $26 for an additional 100 sessions.
2. Botsociety– Best tool for UX Designers
Botsociety has created a prototyping option for brands who want to see how a WhatsApp chatbot would look before committing to it.
Designing a chatbot in Botsociety is relatively easy with a clean drag-and-drop interface. It also provides the opportunity for brands and team members to collaborate and share updates.
You may also test your bot in real-time with access to hundreds of qualified testers from a variety of demographics and geographies. As you can imagine, the ability to test the effectiveness of your bot with real users can help speed up improvements and create more effective conversation flows.
- Provides a user-friendly entry point
- The virtual phone layout is extremely beneficial.
- The default templates are powerful, with a large range of options.
- Builders of chatbots are platform-specific.
- You can easily convert your bot to another platform using the Platform Converter if you need to.
- a more user-friendly interface with a visual editor
- No coding is required.
- To publish your bot, you’ll need to connect to another bot builder.
- It is impotent with freeform responses.
- Pro Plan appears to be pretty costly.
- In the free edition, there is no desktop preview option.
- There is no clear information on the costs of the business package.
Start with a free account and upgrade to a professional plan with more features for $79.
3. MessengerPeople– Best tool for medium and large businesses
You can easily set up conversation flows to make communicating with your customers more intuitive and professional. MessengerPeople also provides the ability to capture user characteristics. This is a feature that is not often sold in this area. While the chatbot conversation is taking place, the user characteristics are preserved, allowing for more meaningful interaction with the customer about their needs and how the brand can help.
Messenger People also put some work into the backend to provide the user with a clean interface. Automation is the ultimate goal, but Messenger People also offers useful features such as ticket allocation. Users simply drag and drop the tickets generated from WhatsApp Chatbot Engagement.
- It provides useful features such as ticket assignment
- Tickets generated by WhatsApp chatbot encounters can be simply dragged and dropped by users.
- The advantage of this software is that it is simple to use.
- It is possible to communicate with people from different walks of life.
- It contains a feature that allows you to communicate with clients professionally.
- Customer support is lacking.
- There are a few glitches that can be fixed in the next few hours.
- The data analysis could be much better.
- Unless this has been cashed, you will not be able to attach or share files.
- Some concerns about security
- There are no agent-related metrics.
The starting price is $156.99.
4. LivePerson– Best tool for Businesses of all sizes
LivePerson provides brands with insights into how complex and valuable chatbot technology is. LiveIntent allows brands to use AI to identify customer intent and quickly optimize their messages.
LivePerson also comes with a powerful dashboard that you can use to measure performance in any department. From sales to technical support to customer support, everyone tracks the level of interaction with the chatbot, including the number of sales in charge, average order value, total conversion time, and customer satisfaction after the chatbot interaction.
- Allows you to create pre-written statements that you can send in chat.
- Users and new staff will find it intuitive.
- Hyperlinks, scripted responses, and other features aid in providing a better client experience.
- Communication flexibility
- Live chat features that are both convenient and comprehensive
- It’s a little difficult to figure out how to make a report.
- When there is a lot of data, the application becomes slow.
- There is no free trial available.
The platform’s pricing is determined by the level of automation and the number of communications channels available. You may schedule a demo or learn more on their website.
5. Morph.ai– Best tool for Small and Medium size businesses, Social Organizations, Startups, and Government Bodies
Morph.ai is an AI chatbot tool with many powerful features. You can apply a method called “Delay/Typing” which allows you to include a delay between the bot’s responses and even display an “input” indicator. This brings some realism to the customer relationship.
Morph.ai also provides API integration and custom code support for brands that require unique functionality. You can also assign chats to people and run A / B split tests as needed to improve bot engagement.
- Users can utilize the chat flow builder to construct discussion flow, branching, data properties, user inputs, modular blocks, Rest API, email and SMS communication, templates, and CRM synchronization.
- incorporates chat marketing, which aids in the management of fake leads, topic subscriptions, and content integrations.
- Pipedrive, Hubspot, Zoho, Salesforce, and other prominent SaaS platforms can be integrated.
- It becomes tough to keep track of links between discussions after making dozens of them.
- The lack of a graphic map to keep track of things need improvement.
- The names of the platform’s features may be more descriptive.
- Steep learning curve
- The application’s visual appeal might be improved.
- The support document links can be provided in the building the bot section, or a link to a video that explains how to make a bot can also be provided in that section.
Starting at $49.00 per month
Free Trial, Freemium, Premium, and Subscription pricing models are available.
Available for a free trial (No Credit Card required)
6. Gupshup– Best tool for Businesses across all sectors of any size
Gupshup provides a globally recognized and used messaging platform. To date, it has processed over 225 billion messages and has not integrated with Twitter, Slack, WeChat, Viber, Facebook Messenger or WhatsApp.
This allows developers to create chatbots that can perform simple and complex interactions. It also provides out-of-the-box solutions, including automatic response generation, the ability to customize your chat assistant and switch to live chat mode when needed.
- Can easily get the Whatsapp API and templates approved
- Rates are affordable.
- All channels share a single API.
- Customization based on your business needs
- Excellent customer service, as well as polite and helpful personnel.
- It should also be necessary to add a credit card option.
- The website is tough to operate.
- There is no customer segmentation or analytics tool provided.
Free– This plan allows you to make up to 100,000 API requests per month.
Paid– After the first 100,000 API requests, each extra 1,000 API call costs $1.
Custom– Organizations with a high volume of API requests are encouraged to contact Gupshup for a tailored quote.
7. Octane AI– Best tool for Ecommerce stores
Octane AI is primarily useful if you want to use Facebook Messenger to combine a chatbot with a Shopify store. You may use the platform to automatically respond to client questions, email receipts and shipping information, and assist customers in finding their chosen products.
- Automated workflows and simple handling of frequently asked questions
- Voice, image, and video support, as well as quick-start templates, surveys, and notifications
- In addition to Slack, Nexmo, Salesforce, Facebook Messenger, and PayPal, the platform has a wide range of integrations.
- Support for abandoned cart notifications and shipping details
- You may build conversational responses to the most often asked inquiries by your customers.
- It takes time to become used to a complex interface and user experience.
- Limited to Messenger only
- User retention and custom dashboards/reports are not offered.
A 14-day trial is accessible. Plans start at $9/month for the basic and go up to $209/month for the pro.
8. BotsCrew– Best tool for the company that’s looking to efficiently automate tier one support requests
For SMBs and SMEs, the BotsCrew chatbot platform is a popular alternative. You can even use the platform to create your own bot if you want.
With a smart chatbot integrated with the tools you already use, you can automate pre-sale and post-sale customer service queries. With a simple UI, you can create, edit, train, and analyze chatbot outcomes on the fly. In just a few clicks, you can send broadcast messages to your consumers and track their responses with detailed information. Add a customisable Live Chat widget to your website to assist your visitors when they need it. Allow your staff to better organize their workflow and manage customer support requests from one central location.
- Chatbot development without coding
- The platform that is intuitive and simple to use
- Support across all channels
- Conversation design as a service
- Maintenance and support that is reliable
- There is no support for mobile apps.
- Integrations are limited.
- There is no free plan or trial available.
- It is quite costly.
- There are no chatbot templates available for DIY users.
There is a free demo available. The paid version costs $240 a month and covers 1,000 sessions. You must pay an extra $26 for an additional 100 sessions.
9. Pandorabots– Best tool for advertising, virtual assistance, e-learning, entertainment and education
ChatCompose offers a compilation of what we’ve come to regard as the top features of effective chatbot technologies. You get AI and natural language processing, which can help you predict what your audience is looking for and, in cases when their searches are somewhat off. It also has autocorrection, which is a useful tool that complements the natural language function by making it easier to determine the user’s meaning and/or purpose.
But, aside from AI and NLP, these tools are useless without smart integrations, which ChatCompose provides in abundance. It integrates with the majority of prominent messaging, support, and social networking sites, so you’ll have no trouble using it with WhatsApp.
- You control your data and can download your code because Pandorabots is an open-source platform.
- Some shortcuts are provided via pre-defined content libraries.
- Deploy on a variety of channels
- Tools for Web-based Development
- Development and Targeting Tools for AIML
- Output formats that can be programmed include:
- Built-in AI
- Copy and share chatbot flows easily.
- You must specify your own input/output pairings, or rules, in the AIML scripting language.
- It is not recommended to host your bot because it is a SaaS solution that takes a high level of knowledge to run.
- Custom fields can’t be saved.
- Webchat and landing page are the only places where you can use live chat.
- Per conversation, the live chat must be manually activated.
- Marketing options are limited.
- Analytics with the bare minimum of information
Free– Receive up to 1,000 SMS every month for free.
Developer– You pay $0.0025 for each message sent beyond the 1,000-message barrier as your bot becomes more active.
Enterprise– Pandorabots will discuss a unique fee with larger enterprises with higher consumption. To qualify for enterprise pricing, your bot must have over 100,000 monthly interactions.
10. Landbot.io– Best tool for large brands
Landbot.io provides a well-designed user interface and drag-and-drop functionality for creating WhatsApp chatbots.
One aspect of our eye-catching tool is the use of rich media. Like other bots, Landbot.io provides the ability to create integrations for collecting data in real-time. Mailchimp, Zapier, Slack, Google Analytics, Sendgrid, and Salesforce are among the other connectors.
When it comes to features, few tools are so well designed. Landbot.io has some great ways to connect with your viewers. For example, you can run a targeted campaign with complex filters to find the right target group for your offer. You can also use this tool to create conversation options and increase the number of subscribers to your business account.
- Allows you to easily develop a chatbot using a drag-and-drop interface.
- Without writing any code, you can develop discussion flows, test and analyze your chatbots, and integrate them with other web apps and tools.
- Make your chatbots more personalized by including brand elements.
- A free version is available.
- Quick and easy to use
- There are numerous integrations available.
- Make chatbots for a variety of platforms.
- Only the premium plan includes integrations.
- There is a limit to the number of discussions you can have.
Free, premium and custom plans are all available. Paid plans start at $33.89 per month and go up to $112.96 per month.
What is the WhatsApp Chatbot?
A WhatsApp chatbot is computer software that simulates and processes human dialogue and allows people to communicate with your company over WhatsApp. AI, automated rules, natural-language processing (NLP), and machine learning are all used to power chatbots (ML). Although there is no official WhatsApp chatbot, you can add one to the platform by using one of the tools described in this article or by developing a chatbox yourself as a developer.
Why should a Business Use a WhatsApp Chatbot?
Protecting your eCommerce business is important, especially as the competition in the industry is growing and continues to expand. In such a setting, attracting publicity and retaining a commercial position can be more difficult. As a result, online businesses must use resources to boost their visibility and sales.
A chatbot could be the solution you’re seeking in this case. Not to mention that the eCommerce business is one of the most rapidly evolving and rapidly developing. It’s a nice idea to include WhatsApp in the equation! Chatbots on WhatsApp function similarly to automated, AI-enabled chatbots on other platforms, such as online chatbot assistance, Facebook Messenger, and so on.
You can start building a bot to:
- Use an engaging interaction, convert visitors into qualified leads automatically.
- Automate the process to increase bookings.
- Respond to inquiries in real-time, automatically and without the usage of humans.
- This is superior to forms in terms of obtaining valuable input.
- Improve your brand’s credibility and client experiences, among other things!
How to Create a WhatsApp Bot?
To get started with WhatsApp bots, here’s what you’ll need to do first:
- Establish a Goal
‘Why do I require an AI Chatbot?’ Isn’t that the first question?’ This will tell you what your chatbot will be able to perform.
- Get the WhatsApp Business API
WhatsApp chatbots can use the WhatsApp Business API to function.
- Choose a Chatbot Partner
It’s important to choose a viable and dependable chatbot partner to ensure that your WhatsApp bot is exactly what you want.
- Construct a persona for your chatbot
Giving an AI Chatbot personality is the most enjoyable part of the process. Give your chatbots a personality that matches your company’s image.
- Begin with building the bot
No-code bot-building platforms make it simple to create a bot. There’s no need to know even the fundamentals of coding using these platforms.
- Fine-tune and test
Make sure to do testing on your brand-new AI Chatbot before presenting it to customers. This will ensure that your bot follows your instructions.
- Start promoting your business
To ensure that your consumers can find you on WhatsApp, you must market your bot on other platforms.
The Benefits of Using a WhatsApp Chatbot for Business
Some of the benefits of employing a WhatsApp chatbot for eCommerce are as follows:
- Allows for real-time dialogues and immediate responses to client questions.
- Allows businesses to assist clients via their preferred chat platform, enhancing their buying experience.
- Allows customers to act quickly, leading them down the sales path.
- Assists in the development of client trust and loyalty
- End-to-end encryption ensures secure consumer communications on WhatsApp.
- Assists you in achieving a higher level of brand recognition.
Things to consider on getting chatbots:
- Is the chatbot useful in resolving a problem that the company and its consumers have? Is this a feasible option?
- Is there anything you need to join up for, download, or install to utilize the chatbot? Is it free or does it come with conditions? Is it designed in a user-friendly manner?
- Conversational: Do your interactions have a natural flow and sound human? Is there a sense of humour in the chatbot? Is it able to decipher errors and jargon?
How to pick the best chatbot platform for your company?
Users must base their decision on the following criteria while looking for the best chatbot builder:
- Identify your Use Cases
- Natural Language & AI Capabilities
- Templates that have been pre-built to make deployment easier
- Pricing and Affordability
- Customer support
With each passing year, bots improve due to modern revolutionary technologies. They will gradually and methodically take over the economic world. Make sure you select the most appropriate chatbot provider for your company. There are numerous WhatsApp chatbot solutions available, but not all of them are created equal. Some provide simple capabilities and integrations, while others provide more extensive features aimed at providing additional business intelligence.
Make a comprehensive assessment of what your organization requires when choosing a WhatsApp chatbot tool. Is it important to know what your customers want? Do you want to be able to build relationships after your first conversation? Would it make sense to develop something complicated with extended conversation flows for a business?